ab 8,90 

Enthält 19% Mehrwertsteuer
zzgl. Versand
Artikelnummer PR-0046 Kategorien , ,


Our betaine is the N-trimethylglycine variant. It is 98% pure – the remaining 2% are additives that prevent clumping. Betaine has been shown to have a strong feed stimulating effect on fish. It is highly soluble in water, which is why it should always be kept well closed. In combination with GLM (Green-Lipped-Mussel Powder) or Fishprotein it unfolds its full effect (dosage 1:1).

Dosage recommendation: 1-5% per kg mix

Zusätzliche Informationen

Gewicht n. v.