Waterproof winter socks for the ambitious carp angler
Thick Waterproof Cold Weather Mid Length Socks with Hydrostop Socks for a wide range of activities in conditions where the greatest possible thermal protection and maximum breathability are required.
10 facts – why the socks of the company Sealskinz are THE winter socks par excellence for carp anglers:
Medium weight, medium length sock with perfect balance of warmth and breathability
– waterproof, windproof cycling socks in “mid length” shaft height
– Water column: > approx. 20,000 mm
– Breathability: > approx. 65% WVP/24h Vapor Permeability
– elastic HYDROSTOP silicone cuffs prevent water penetration
– flexible three-layer construction for thermal performance, durability and waterproofness
– Inner lining of merino wool for excellent moisture management and comfort
– Cushioning in the footbed reduces pressure and absorbs shocks
– flat toe seams
– Elastic inserts for added support
– “Anti-bubble” construction reduces friction and thus protects against bubble formation
Especially in autumn and winter, when the angler himself must be well protected against icy cold , there is no way around Waterproof Cold Weather Mid Length Socks with Hydrostop.
Cold feet are now a thing of the past!
Available in sizes M (corresponds to a shoe size of 39-42) and L (corresponds to a shoe size of 43-46).